To Go Where Your VisionPoints, a few inspiration points for you and your business. Seems like ten is a popular number for inspirations—here’s a few that work well with an MCE spin:
1. We always overestimate the change that will occur in the next two years and underestimate the change that will occur in the next ten. Don’t let yourself be lulled into inaction.
2. Beware of endeavoring to become a great man in a hurry. One such attempt in ten thousand may succeed. These are fearful odds.
3. When I was young, I observed that nine out of every ten things I did were failures, so I did ten times the work.
—George Bernard Shaw
4. Life is like a ten speed bicycle. Most of us have gears we never use.
—Charles M. Schulz
5. Every ten years a man should give himself a good kick in the pants.
6. The architect must be a prophet… a prophet in the true sense of the term… if he can’t see at least ten years ahead don’t call him an architect.
—Frank Lloyd Wright
7. I usually make up my mind about a man in ten seconds, and I very rarely change it.
8. Ten people who speak make more noise than ten thousand who are silent.
9. It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book.
10. A single conversation across the table with a wise man is better than ten years mere study of books.
—Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
11. A person who has not done one half his day’s work by ten o’clock, runs a chance of leaving the other half undone.
12. I think it’s very important that whatever you’re trying to make or sell, or teach has to be basically good. A bad product and you know what? You won’t be here in ten years.
13. Stuff your eyes with wonder, live as if you’d drop dead in ten seconds. See the world. It’s more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories.
14. Pressure is playing for ten dollars when you don’t have a dime in your pocket.
15. The real questions are: Does it solve a problem? Is it serviceable? How is it going to look in ten years?
16. Properly practiced creativity can make one ad do the work of ten.
17. Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head.
18. If you see ten troubles coming down the road, you can be sure that nine will run into the ditch before they reach you.
19. When angry count to ten before you speak. If very angry, count to one hundred.
20. If you develop rules, never have more than ten.
I COULDN’T RESIST: Ten men waiting for me at the door? Send one of them home, I’m tired.
Grow and be well,